The PV-500 Neo Pro recorder is also fitted with a 3” touch-screen allowing the user to either control the unit manually or via the LawMate Wi-Fi application. Using the supplied 2200mAh battery you will get 3 hours of operation, if you also opt for the BA-4400mAh battery, operation increases to 6+ hours on a fully charged battery.
Provided with the kit is a BU18HD Neo button camera with a much simpler cable design compared to earlier models. Providing excellent low-light capability down to 0.03 Lux, this 1100 TV line camera captures exceptional video and audio. There is an optional ‘cone’ version of this camera, the BU-18HD Neo (Cone) that can be used with this recording system.
You can also control and operate your PV-500 Neo Pro from up to 20 feet away using the optional wireless remote commander, the PI-RF50TX.
• Works with Android or iOS devices (via LawMate Wi-Fi App)
• Live monitoring up to 5m range
• 3” touchscreen interface
• 1080p/720p/WVGA resolution settings
• Up to 180 minute recording time
• Watermarked time-stamped evidential grade video
• Download recorded footage to your smart device
• Compatible with all current PV500 battery cells
• Normal & Motion detection recording options
• Free 16gb SD card supplied
• H.264 .MOV File format
• Low light sensitive camera
• Vibration alert (power on/off, recording, low battery)
• Can be used with optional PI-RF50TX wireless remote commander